- RSS Channel Showcase 3144405
- RSS Channel Showcase 9538176
- RSS Channel Showcase 6829524
- RSS Channel Showcase 7824622
- 01/23/14--07:58: Tell us something we don’t know!
- 02/28/15--07:20: FMCSA attempting to fill the driver-training data void
- 08/02/15--09:20: I’ll say ‘no’ to corn dogs for $2.6 million, Alex
A letter writer wants to be reminded to get healthy -- Carolyn: "Done and done..."
The Lytx company-commissioned analysis conducted by the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute showed use of the DriveCam system could potentially reduce commercial-motor-vehicle crashes by as much as a third annually.
A national driver survey relative to training -- and a more in-depth study -- are ongoing, but won't be finished in time for the ELDTAC committee to utilize in work on a negotiated rulemaking.
"The National Institutes of Health have spent a $2.6 million gubmint grant to help truckers lose weight." Such programs aren't "rocket science, and should cost as much" ...
Kelly Regal, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s associate administrator for research and information technology, outlined the agency’s research work around sleep and fatigue at the Managing Fatigue international conference in San Diego, Calif., Tuesday. Of perhaps principle interest to owner-operators, Regal updated attendees on progress toward what she’s calling the FMCSA’s “Flexible sleeper berth […]